We are proud of our long term relations with our customers and suppliers. These relations are a result of good business ethics and mutual understanding.
In every country where AQ is operating we follow local laws and regulations. In situations where the law does not give sufficient guidance we apply our own standards based on our documented values and culture.
AQ does not offer customers, suppliers or representatives for authorities awards or benefits that are in contradiction with the law or good business ethics.
Our employees do not accept payments, gifts or other benefits from third parties that can influence their objectivity in business decisions.
Political or religous engagements
We are neutral in religion and politics. Neither the name AQ Group nor its assets are used to promote political parties or religous organizations.
AQ Group is committed to:
- Review the use of Conflict Minerals in our products and to be in a position to fullfill our reporting obligations to the SEC and respond to customer inquiries.
- Working towards ensuring that our products do not contain Conflict Minerals that have been sourced in mines that support or fund conflict within the Democratic Republic of Kongo and other adjoining countries.
- Ensure that minerals contained in our products are sourced with due respect to human rights, the need to avoid contributing to conflict, and the desire to support development through our supply chain practices.
- Asking our suppliers to work towards esnuring that any Conflict Minerals contained in the products and material supplied by AQ Group AB and its affiliates do not origin from Conflict Mines.
- Continuing to comply with the underlying SEC rules and regulations surrounding "conflict minerals".